Welcome to 2021 – Building Business Resilience and Growth
Your business has survived 2020! What can you do in 2021?
- You’re a business owner;
- Pre-Covid you were making a decent turnover;
- You’ve used up a lot of your ideas to survive 2020;
- You’ve discovered that you need to build more resilience into your business;
- It’s value has probably decreased;
- You want to get the building blocks for growth in place to get ahead of your competitors;
This interactive 2-hour online workshop is designed to get you thinking! If you are looking to build resilience and value into your business, as well as establishing the building blocks for growth, then this workshop is for you.
The challenge is that for many business owners “the dream” remains elusive. In fact, you may feel trapped in your business because:
- you know more than anyone else in your company about your industry;
- your customers ask to deal with you personally;
- you are involved in the building or creating of what you sell; and
- you are your company’s best salesperson.
We will spend time running through the 8 focus areas that will enable you to get out of that trap, increase both the resilience and value of your business as well as improve its efficiency and effectiveness. This will provide you with the necessary building blocks to go on to improve your business’s growth and ability to operate without you!
The session will give you practical ideas that you can get working on straight after the Workshop, helping you work on your business rather than in your business!
I’d just like to stress that with this workshop: there’s “Nothing for Sale, Nothing to Buy”. But, all attendees will be given access to a free Value Builder questionnaire on registration to complete prior to the Workshop. Just click on the button to register.
You will also have the opportunity to have a free consultation over Zoom (optional of course!) after the Workshop to discuss anything in more detail on a more private, one-to-one basis.
Warning: Undefined variable $cat_slug in /www/businessdoctorsireland_388/public/wp-content/themes/business-doctors/single.php on line 208