Did you know that the LEP Skills Fund has £14m available to support the training of local businesses and can fund up to 50% of the costs of training?
The Skills Fund has been set up to address skills gaps within local businesses by providing staff with the training that will enable the business to develop and grow. Eligible organisations can receive grants of between £500 and £50,000, and Business Doctors are a registered supplier of management level training in the following areas:
- Managing People
- Sales & Customer Service
- Personal Development
Am I eligible for LEP skills funding?
To be eligible for skills funding, your business must:
- employ fewer than 250 people
- have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million
- be able to contribute at least 50% of the cost of the training
- be based in Leeds City Region which covers the following postcodes : BD, LS, HD, HG, HX, WF & YO
- be in one of the LEP’s Priority Sectors
Leeds LEP Priority Sectors
- creative and digital
- finance and business
- hospitality and tourism
- low carbon and construction
- manufacturing and engineering,
- transport and logistic
- medical technology
Contact Simon Monaghan of Business Doctors Leeds & North Yorkshire for a comprehensive skills assessment. Simon can walk you through the options and support you through the application process.