Could you do with £2,000 to help develop your business? Have you heard that the Government’s Growth Voucher scheme will be concluding at the end of March? That gives you just two months to sign up for £2,000 of matched funding.
Details of the scheme are enclosed below:
What is the growth voucher scheme?
A £30m pilot research scheme launched in January 2014; in partnership with the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills and the Behavioral Insights Team at the Cabinet Office until March 2015.
The voucher is a 50% subsidy up to a maximum of £2,000 towards expert advice to help businesses to grow. A voucher towards strategic advice is available in the following subject areas;
– Raising finance and managing Cash Flow
– Marketing, Attracting and Keeping Customers
– Making the most of Digital Technology
– Improving Leadership & Management Skills
– Recruiting & Developing your Staff
Who is eligible to apply?
– Less than 250 employees, less than £50m turnover
– Registered to trade in England
– Has not paid for strategic advice in the last 3 years
How do businesses apply?
– Online application – www.greatbusiness.gov.uk/growthvouchers
– 1 hour consultation with a business coach
What are the benefits for businesses?
– Simple and easy application process
– 1 hour business coaching/consultation
– 50% subsidy towards expert advice up to a maximum of £2,000
– The client only needs to pay 50% towards the total cost
– The supplier will claim 50% from the Govt. direct
– Up to 3 months to spend the voucher
– The application process for GV takes no longer than 2 hours
Please get in touch with us if you are wanting support in any way over the coming 12 months and feel that Growth Vouchers could be relevant to you.